Version 0.1.123 of innotop releasedTue, Aug 1, 2006 in Databases Open Source
I’ve made several improvements to the
innotop InnoDB and MySQL monitor, and it’s ready to get from the innotop homepage.
As usual, it’s a combination of bug fixes, new features, and enhancements to existing features. Changes since version 0.1.112 include
- More detailed lock information displayed in InnoDB Deadlock mode.
- A new section in Row Operations / Semaphores mode shows information about the wait array.
- I’ve expanded the test suite a lot. There’s a lot of tricky stuff dealing with older versions of InnoDB that I’ve solved. It is a lot better at parsing information from the older table formats, etc. (Though I still need to either build or find samples from ancient versions and add them to the test suite – contact me if you’re willing to donate samples from servers running MySQL 3.x or on Windows!)
- It handles foreign key error information better.
- Read the changelog in the package for the full list of changes.
I hope you find it useful. As always, leave your comments.