I’ve made several improvements to the
innotop InnoDB and MySQL monitor, and it’s ready to get from the innotop homepage.
As usual, it’s a combination of bug fixes, new features, and enhancements to existing features. Changes since version 0.1.112 include
- More detailed lock information displayed in InnoDB Deadlock mode.
- A new section in Row Operations / Semaphores mode shows information about the wait array.
- I’ve expanded the test suite a lot. There’s a lot of tricky stuff dealing with older versions of InnoDB that I’ve solved. It is a lot better at parsing information from the older table formats, etc. (Though I still need to either build or find samples from ancient versions and add them to the test suite – contact me if you’re willing to donate samples from servers running MySQL 3.x or on Windows!)
- It handles foreign key error information better.
- Read the changelog in the package for the full list of changes.
I hope you find it useful. As always, leave your comments.