I'll be speaking at the O'Reilly MySQL Conference 2010Sat, Feb 20, 2010 in Conferences Databases
I’m speaking at the O’Reilly MySQL Conference 2010. I hope I don’t lose my voice, because I have four sessions!
- Diagnosing and Fixing MySQL Performance Problems
- EXPLAIN Demystified
- Read-Write Splitting: Techniques, Challenges, and Solutions
- MySQL Graphing and Trending with Cacti
You can click through on the links above to learn more about each session. I’m also looking forward to the other sessions. Here’s a sample of a few that I have my eye on:
- Linux performance tuning and stabilization tips by Yoshinori Matsunobu
- MySQL Proxy meets: Memcache by Jan Kneschke
- PHP Object-Relational Mapping Libraries In Action by Fernando Ipar
The schedule is far from complete, because the conference committee is still working on it, but the proposals to choose from are impressive. Stay tuned as more talks are approved and the schedule fills out, and don’t wait too long to register and book your flight! This is going to be a banner year.
About The Author
Baron is the founder and CEO of VividCortex. He is the author of High Performance MySQL and many open-source tools for performance analysis, monitoring, and system administration. Baron contributes to various database communities such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB.